Sunday 23 August 2009

Ramadan Kareem

Ramadan Kareem..
This year is my first year celebrating the month of Ramadan with Ummi and Abi in Abu Dhabi and this entry should be earlier but I was having a fever and not in a good mood to write. We went to the hospital on Saturday morning and Dr Hala said the fever may be due to my teething and also the hot weather. Alhamdulillah after Ummi gave me medicine, I feel much better today. The weather is getting hotter and hotter here and almost reaching 45 degree celcius nowadays. I wish I am in Malaysia right now..but insyaAllah our family will be celebrating Hari Raya in Malaysia this year. I am looking forward to meet all my cousins and tok. Orait happy fasting everyone..



4 comments:

Unknown said...

ummi luqman

salam Ramadhan... gi mana Ramdhan di Dubai...

ummiluqman@azma said...

salam kak yong.. ramadan ni kali ni kat rumah ja solat terawih kat masjid dekat ni, seronok jugak rasa pengalaman di negara org ni

CuppyCakeMommy said...

salam ummi luqman..
skang di lubnan ke?
leh la kirim jubah2 sana..
heheheh

ummiluqman@azma said...

salam cuppycakemommy..skrg di abu dhabi. kalau nak kirim jubah semuanya yg kaler hitam2 aje.. kat sini semua fesyen gitu lain dari jubah mesir yg cantik2. nak ke?