Sunday 8 November 2009

My Tricycle

Last 2 weeks, Abi and Ummi bought Luqman a new tricycle. Actually it is a 2nd hand but still look new. Ummi bought this at Souq.com for only Dhs 75 which is cheaper compared to brand new tricycle in Carrefour and Toysrus.
The best thing about my tricycle, it has base so that I can rest my feet and sometimes I will stand on it and do the remp_it style.
Every evening, Ummi will take me for a walk around our neighbourhood.
Jom Luqman kita pergi jalan jalan
I am ready Ummi..


I love my tricycle very much..

the end

3 comments:

transformed housewife said...

nampak best je trike Luqman tu. dia dah pandai kayuh ke?

Kak Ayang said...

Chomeenyer Si Luqman posing dengan basikal baru dia...mesti ramai peminat nie :)

ummiluqman@azma said...

Nur, luqman tak pandai kayuh lagi..dia letak kaki atas base tu jer.. ummi dia tukang tolak hehe